ADS Left header

Regina Daniels buys mother a house


Regina Daniels surprises  mum with new house

Nigerian Teen actress, Regina Daniels yesterday surprised her mother, Rita Daniels with a new apartment. This caught the attention of many celebrities as they expressed profound joy at the deed of the teen actress.
The actress took to Instagram to share the big news of buying her mother a house. According to her post, she wrote: 'just a little thank you for mama'.
Regina Daniels post
Her mother, Rita Daniels was moved with joy as she received the gift of a new house. According to her post, she wrote: 
'She is the pride of my youth. I hustled and prayed that this day would come! But I always believed in u, I never doubted even for a second! My joy now is unbelievable! My fulfilment is complete! Thank you my love, my one and only!'.
Regina Daniels is presently 18 years old,  undergoing her undergraduate studies at the Igbenedion University, Benin city, Edo State.