ADS Left header

Media personality, Elsie Godwin gives a blunt warning to followers who claimed she looks like Bobrisky

Elsie Godwin

Inspiring TV personality, Elsie Godwin has recently in a tweet dissuaded her followers from comparing her pictures with Bobrisky, by insinuating a resemblance between theboth of them. 
In her tweet she bluntly warned her followers who suggested she looked like Bobrisky, in her pictures to desist from the act or risk getting blocked by her.

According to Elsie's tweet, she wrote, "It's funny how some people on this app are ok being rude, condescending and giving wrong remarks. I'm not your mother so I cannot train you. Blocking you will not kill anybody. So the next person who tells me I look like Bobrisky whenever I share my photo will be blocked".
Elsie's tweet

Elsie Godwin is an entrepreneur, she is a blogger, vloggger and she is the author of the book "oya start blogging".